- 4 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 egg, & 3-4 egg whites
- Salt & pepper to your preference
- 1 (14 ozs) jar pizza sauce (look for ones with low sugar and carb count)
- ½ onion
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup mushrooms
- ½ red pepper
- (or whatever your favorite pizza toppings are)
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup goat cheese (optional)
Recipe makes 6 Servings
- Preheat oven to 375oF.
- Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Mix well grated zucchini with egg and egg whites
- Place zucchini mixture on the pizza pan (I just use a few pie trays and make individual pizzas), spreading out to the edges of the pan.
- Bake at 375oF for 30 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on partially-cooked “crust” to within about 1/2 inch of the edge.
- Mix veggies with cottage cheese and goat cheese and add to the pizza.
- Bake for another 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and veggies are tender and cooked to your liking.