Here is a healthy alternative to the traditional pizza. Not only is fraction of the calories of the traditional pizza, it’s super easy to make, it’s gluten free, low carb!). We were experimenting with the crust a little bit and came up with this one. It may not taste like Pizza Hut, but there is something about this recipe that your body just loves. Maybe the lack of discomfort in the stomach, like the one from the conventional pizza?
What you need:
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 Tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 5 drops liquid Stevia (optional sweetener)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- dash sea salt
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Tomato sauce w/herbs (oregano & Italian herbs)
- Goat Cheese
- Sun dried tomatoes
What you do:
- Heat oven at 410 degrees
- Mix all crust ingredients together, add the baking powder last and mix in.
- Let sit for 2 mins (the baking powder needs to activate)
- Greece a 9″ metal pie/pizza pan and add the dough, spreading it to its even
- Place in oven for about 10 mins (its done when its crust appears flat, and slightly brown)
- Remove from oven and add toppings
- Place pizza under broiler for 5-8mins
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few mins.