Exercise is an amazing way to burn fat, but did you know that there are some foods that by default make your body burn calories too? Let’s take a look at 5 best foods that help you with your weight loss.
1) Whole grains: you body will have to work very hard to process them, which requires energy, which in turn will burn calories. Oatmeal and brown rice are an amazing example of whole grains.
2) Lean meats: studies showed that high protein diets are great for keeping you toned and lean. This is because protein is a thermogenic, meaning it raises your core temperature, which in turn burns more calories.
3) Green tea: green tea contains a compound called EGCG that speeds up your metabolism. In addition, it is packed with antioxidants.
4) Lentils: are rich in iron that helps keeping your metabolism in check. Since 20% of us are iron deficient, eating lentils is a great way to keep your body burning through calories.
5) Cayenne pepper: contains a compound called Capsaicin. Capsaicin elevates the temperature in the body and helps you melt fat.
You can also combine fat burning ingredients into delicious recipes to maximize their effects. Want some recipe ideas? Sign up for our newsletter and get our free Recipe Ebook!