Personal Trainer – Downtown Toronto
We are always looking for passionate and experienced fitness professionals to join our growing team.
Our team is made up of dedicated fitness coaches who treat their craft as more than a job. Our number one priority is providing exceptional service to our clients and helping them reach their goals. Our recruitment process is rigorous. To work with us, you need patience, expertise, and true passion for fitness and living a healthy lifestyle.
If you feel you’d be a good fit for Build My Body Beautiful and meet the criteria below, we’d love to hear from you!
- Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Fitness or related field or an approved (active) Personal Training Certification
- Must have or willing to obtain your own personal training liability insurance.
- Must have CPR certification
- Have a minimum of 2 years of personal training experience and have an excellent foundation of strength training
- Understand the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Be able to coach, motivate and inspire clients at every stage of their fitness journey
- Present and sell training and nutritional products
- Provide exceptional customer service and build a loyal client base
- Live in Toronto or GTA (Greater Toronto Area) and have reliable transportation to get to our downtown studio (we are on the subway line)
- Ability to communicate in English clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Committed to helping people change their lives
- Passionate about fitness
- Are outgoing, have high energy and can motivate others to succeed
- Want to grow as a trainer and as a person
- Enjoy working in a team atmosphere
- Are in a good physical shape & live a healthy, active lifestyle (“Practise what you preach”)
- Are creative and can design fun, intense and engaging workouts
- Committed to inspiring others to reach their goals and get results
- Continuously expanding your education in the health and fitness field
Preference will be to those that:
- Have additional certifications and/or fitness/nutrition certifications/credentials (Poliquin Institute, Check Institute, Nutritionists etc.)
- Those who also have experience teaching specialty fitness classes such as kickboxing, kettlebell, Pilates, Swiss Ball etc)
- Those who have experience competing in bikini/fitness/figure/bodybuilding
What we can offer:
- Comprehensive training program where you will learn: how to work with different types of clients who have different types of goals; how to design different bootcamp/group workouts and modify them for all fitness levels; how to motivate and engage with the participants; how to perform fitness assessment & body composition measurements etc.
- Generous compensation and bonuses
- Opportunity to learn directly from the owners of Build My Body Beautiful and a great working environment
How to apply (both are required to be considered for an interview):
- Please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record a 2-5 min video of yourself with a brief introduction of who you are and your experience, why you want to work with Build My Body Beautiful and quick demo of you showing off your favorite exercise. You can upload the video anywhere that is convenient for you to do so and send the link to your video in your message/cover letter