PERSONAL TRAINING TORONTO
Looking for a Personal Trainer downtown Toronto?
Each woman has different needs, body types, fitness goals, and challenges to conquer and that’s where working with experienced an personal trainer is invaluable. Our team prides itself with providing fitness solutions exclusively for women since the day Build My Body Beautiful was established in 2010. We are experts at working with the female body and know exactly how to make you look fit and feel healthy year round!
We have trainer over 1000 women, helping them reach their own fitness goals by providing the proper personal training and diet guidance, working together, motivating and supporting them to reach their highest potential. We believe in always putting the customer first and providing superior customer service, to keep our clients happy, motivated and most of all reach their goals.
We invite you to take a look at the information below and then feel free to contact us to discuss your specific goals with us and we can determine if we are a good match to work together.
Our primary personal training area of focus is:
fat and weight loss, body transformations, toning, sculpting and muscle development, fitness competition prep.
Body Beautiful Personal Trainer can help you:
- If you are looking to lose weight and burn off excess fat
- If you are looking to increase muscle definition, sculpt and firm your body
- If you are getting ready for a special event such as a wedding, a vacation, a reunion and want to look fabulous
- If you need help to get familiar with exercises and make the best use of your gym
- If you are already active and have hit a plateau and need to change up your training routine to keep getting results
- If you are an athlete that is looking to take your fitness to the next level
- If you are preparing for a fitness bikini or figure competition/contest
(click here for info on competition prep)
Is a Body Beautiful personal trainer a right fit for me?
Personal training can benefit anyone. Whether you are a beginner, an athlete, have 10lbs or 100lbs to lose, or looking to simply improve your health and well being. The key is finding the right trainer for you, a trainer that you connect with, feel comfortable with and who has experience working with other client with similar goals as you. When you work with a personal trainer you develop a close relationship, so it is just as important to us that we feel we can work well with you. We always ask to meet with you first, discuss your goals and history, as this helps us both see if the fit it right.
Our personal training specialty and area of focus is working predominantly with women to help them create a beautiful lean feminine physique, develop more confidence and a positive new attitude.
At Body Beautiful Toronto personal training we do not believe in cookie-cutter workouts – we always conduct a detailed fitness test prior to providing you with a routine that suits your fitness level and is effective for you. Our fitness plans target your individual needs to ensure that you get the most effective workouts and get results in the most optimal manner. We also make sure that exercises you perform are done correctly, maintaining proper technique, which is key to getting great results without injuries.
As soon as you start hitting a plateau, we adjust your workouts so that you continue getting fit. We motivate you, push you to work harder than ever, and mostly keep you accountable to reach your goals.
You have come to the right place, if you are looking to work with a knowledgeable and caring fitness pro that will make you sweat buckets, achieve your goals and have fun doing it!
How often do I need to train?
For best results we recommend to work with one of our personal trainer 2 to 3 times a week. Depending on your fitness level and your goals, we may have some workouts assigned for you to do on your own (at home or at the gym). For any workouts that you do on your own, we use our very comprehensive Body Beautiful fitness portal & app, that gives you full instructions how to preform your exercises.
Do I need a gym membership?
You do not need a an additional gym membership to work with a personal trainer at Build My Body Beautiful. We provide our clients a fully equipped 10,000 sq foot gym facility at the CardioGo fitness to use during our training sessions.
What results can I expect from my sessions with you?
Although individual results may vary, most of our clients, who follow our balanced nutritional plans and a properly tailored fitness routines on a regular basis benefit from:
- Weight loss, and reduced body fat percentage
- Increased muscle tone and definition
- Increased strength and endurance
- Improved posture and confidence
- Since our workouts are tailored specifically for women, our sessions highlight aspects such as:
- Getting rid of stubborn body fat (thighs, lower abs)
- Building a round head turning booty
- Leaning out and toning legs, shoulders and arms
- Reducing the waistline to achieve the perfect hourglass look
- Boost in energy levels throughout the day
- Emphasizing proper exercise technique
- Improved overall health
Where do the personal training sessions take place?
OPTION 1: Come to us – train at our downtown Toronto studio
IN STUDIO TRAINING
We offer personal training at a beautiful fitness facility downtown Toronto near the financial/entertainment district (King and University area). You do not need to be a member of the gym below if you have purchased a personal training package with us.
King & John: @ King West Club (CardioGo)
266 King St W
Toronto, ON M5V 1H8
Less than 5 minute walk from St. Andrew subway
The facility is fully equipped and has nice change room facilities, with lockers and showers. You must book an appointment with one of our fitness specialists first, as we do not allow walk-ins.OPTION 2: Our personal trainer comes to you
CONDO / IN HOME TRAINING
We also offer personal training in your condo gym if you live in the downtown core area. We have trainers who are able to travel and meet with you as long as your condo has a some gym equipment. Additional charges apply for in-home training.
Please contact us first to discuss your needs and training preferences.
What days & times are you available for a session?
Personal trainer availability:
Monday to Friday: 6 AM to 9 PM
Saturdays and Sundays: 8 AM to 2 PM
Our fitness specialists will create a schedule that is suitable for you and will assign your days and times of training, to see you on a regular basis.
What’s Included in the Personal Training Package?
- A fun, informative and challenging 60 minute workout with your personal trainer.
- Full fitness assessments to measure cardio, endurance, strength and flexibility to tailor an effective fitness routine to suit your body
- Body composition analysis: including full measurements, weight, body fat percentage
- Goal setting and tracking tools to keep an eye on your progress
- Regular measurements to ensure accountability and that you don’t hit a plateau. If you have hit a plateau, we alter your nutrition plan and your workout the same week – so that you keep seeing results
- Nutritional guideline and nutritional plan specific to your goals
- Access to our Body Beautiful Fitness Portal and App: containing 100s of our workouts, nutrition tracking, recipes and a private member community
- Training program for you to follow on your own at home or at the gym, if needed – created through our fitness portal/app with video demonstrations of all exercises
- Before and After pictures (we do not publish any client pictures without their permission)
- 100% attention at all times, in order to guide you through the correct movements safely and effectively (form makes all the difference!)
- Unlimited support via email or text messaging
Start Your Fitness Journey Today!
Please note that all session packages are paid in advance.
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
Biweekly and monthly payment plans available for those who can commit to regular training two or more times per week. Two times a week training on a payment plan is $110/session; Three times a week or more training on a payment plan is $100/session. A minimum of one month commitment; sessions are paid (biweekly or monthly) in advance.