This sugar free cake will not only blast your cravings for sweets, but will also help you build some lean muscle!
Many of my clients ask me to help them with cooking healthy meals and share some recipes. And I never mind it! Sticking to a healthy plan is tough, if all you eat is plain food all the time.
I always loved to cook and even have a culinary degree, so coming up with delicious and healthy recipes for my clients is a no brainer.
Now I do have to warn you that even though this sugar free cake, is also lactose and gluten free, it doesn’t mean that it is calorie free. We will use some ingredients that are a bit calorie heavy, so I recommend having this cake sparingly and only if you are craving sweets. Have a slice here in there, but otherwise, stick to your Body Beautiful diet plan.
Chocolate Chip, Sugar Free Cake Recipe
Serves 8 – maintenance phase
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce OR pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup baking stevia
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips OR cocoa nibs
RELATED: CINNAMON BUN OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon baking stevia
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 6oz fat free cream cheese
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in blender.
- Add chocolate chips and fold into mix after.
- Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes
RELATED: GRILLED CHIPOTLE TEMPEH RECIPE
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Add to loaf cake once cool
My passion is to help women to achieve their best. And you simply can’t achieve your best if you are not eating right. No matter how much your push yourself at the gym, at the end of the day, it’s what you eat outside of it that matters the most.
Need help getting your diet in order? Book a free consultation with me and let’s start putting together a sensible meal plan that will take you to your goals and beyond!